Eicher manufacturer of trucks and buses is out with a new initiative for its “VE Series” of Heavy Duty trucks and buses, called “Eicher Promise” which ensures enroute repairs within 48 hours of problem being reported. This program is available round the clock, in the Golden Quadrilateral and N-S/E-W Corridors. In case of any untoward instance of the vehicle not being attended, Eicher will compensate for the break down. This is one among many initiates for the service coverage of its VE series. This initiative, which aims in offering better returns to the operator with periodic maintenance of the vehicle, is the topmost priority of Eicher.
The other initiatives launched by Eicher for high profitable ventures other than the ongoing Eicher promise includes:
1. Eicher Freedom which is an Annual Maintenance Contract, which helps in cutting down un expected running costs.
2. Mobile service vans at all dealerships, to support running repairs.
3. Eicher On Road Service (EOS) which enables round the clock assistance in case of break-downs.
4. Cashless Insurance ensures cashless transaction in association with select insurance companies.
5. Various driver training programs, which inculcate the best driving method to be followed by drivers to get the best performance and maintenance of their vehicles.
According to Mr. Vinod Aggarwal, CEO, VECV ( VE Commercial Vehicles Limited) “Providing service & ensuring 100% uptime to existing customers and operators to increase their productivity and profitability has always been our top most priority and motto. By initiating “Eicher Promise”, we are cementing our commitment to be the number one after sales service provider in the country”
Through this initiative Eicher aims in providing the best on-road and off the road assistance for its customers.