India’s most loved car brand, Maruti Suzuki has recently launched a new limited edition model of its highly popular Swift compact hatchback. Named as the Swift Deca, the new limited edition model is aimed at enthralling the football aficionados with its sporty added features that are focused on football centric attributes. The new Maruti Suzuki Swift Deca is essentially a tribute to the high significance of number ‘10’ in regard to football, and thus its name ‘Deca’. #PlayLike10
The Swift Deca comes based on the Swift’s mid-level model trims along with a number of very attractive features which make the model really sporty on the outside as well as on the inside. The newly launched special edition Swift Deca has been priced at Rs. 5,94,445 for the VXi variant and tagged at Rs. 6,86,983 for the VDi model trim (all prices ex-showroom, New Delhi).
The new Maruti Suzuki Swift Deca really deserves the name, as it is an essence of the spirit of football and the importance of numeral ‘10’ in the sport PlayLike10 in regard to celebrity players. Just recently, Maruti Suzuki had released a short teaser video indicating the launch of a new special edition that would be named as Deca. Although the teaser did not reveal the Swift’s new limited edition model and simply highlighted the glorious association of number ‘10’ with football, reports came flooding about the arrival of the Swift Deca edition. This is because Maruti Suzuki had showcased a customized sporty version of the Swift at the 2016 Auto Expo earlier this year, which flaunted bold number ‘10’ body graphics. Confirming all the reports, the Indo-Japanese car major has launched the Swift Deca limited edition, which is set to allure all sports lovers with its sporty new features and definitely boost its sales just prior to the festive season this year.
We personally think that the newly launch Swift Deca limited edition model is great new addition to the worthy compact hatchback’s lineup. It is also good to mention that the Maruti Suzuki Swift which has been going strong for 11 years now, will be soon getting its next generation avatar which is likely to come anytime next year. This means that the current generation Swift will not be getting any more upgrades, and the just launched Deca is probably its last special edition model.
The new Swift Deca limited edition commemorates the undying appeal of football’s most celebrated players and pays a tribute to their talent and spirit. Through the Swift Deca, Maruti Suzuki pays homage to the highly popular sport, in which the best of the players in football’s history have worn the legendary ’10’ jersey. #PlayLike10
While commenting on the launch of the Swift Deca limited edition model, Maruti Suzuki’s Executive Director of Marketing & Sales, Mr. R S Kalsi said that the Swift hatchback is a stylish, sporty and fun to drive vehicle and ever since its first launch, it has been one of the bestselling models in the company’s lineup which helped the company reinforce its leadership in the Indian premium hatchback segment. With passing time, the Maruti Swift has evolved in terms of styling, features and technology in accordance to the changing preferences and aspirations of the modern Indian car buyers. The Swift Deca carries the inherent sportiness of the Swift brand forward.
Now, that we have spoken so much about the new Maruti Suzuki Swift Deca limited edition model, let us check what all are actually special about this model. The Swift Deca sure looks and feels sportier than its regular counterpart and should appeal to all football lovers and young style conscious buyers. In terms of a special appeal and added styling and features, the new Swift Deca can very well be termed as one of the best car model launches of this year.
Here are the top 10 features that make the newly launched Maruti Swift Deca #PlayLike10 areally nice launch:
- To begin with the new Maruti Suzuki Swift Deca edition comes with a number of cosmetic changes on the outside which makes it look sportier than the regular counterpart.
- The Swift Deca also comes with styling changes on the inside along with additional features for a real special feel.
- Exterior cosmetic changes include two racing stripes that run all the way from the car’s hood to the hatch. There’s also one stripe on the car’s C-pillar as well as on the rear door. Most importantly, in keeping with the name Deca, the new limited edition model also flaunts number ’10’ body decals on its front doors. The model is also endowed with wheel covers that are finished in premium gloss black to add to the sporty appeal.
- New exterior features on the Deca include sports side skirting and a newly designed roof spoiler.
- Cosmetic changes on the new Swift Deca include sporty black & red themed seat covers along with contrasting white piping and a new cover for the steering wheel.
- Additional premium features on the limited edition model include Sony multimedia touchscreen audio system along with Bluetooth connectivity and external microphone, Sony 6-inch door-mounted speakers and front arm rest.
- Additional safety features on the model include reverse parking assist and reverse camera.
- The Deca comes with a comprehensive interior styling kit which comprises of attractive red ambient light, door sill guard, trendy floor mats, gear boot cover and faux carbon fiber finish on the centre console.
- The limited edition is offered for sale in two body color options, namely – Pearl White and Bright Red.
- Maruti Suzuki has also announced cash benefits on the accessory kit that’s worth Rs. 18,000 for the customers of the new Swift Deca Limited Edition.
As compared against the standard Swift VXi (O) trim, the Deca VXi model can be yours for an additional premium of Rs. 22,555, while compared to the regular the VDi (O) variant, the new Swift Deca VDi is dearer by Rs. 30,319. The additional premium on both the new Deca variants is well worth it, as the Deca looks and feels so much more than its regular counterparts and stands apart with a real special appeal.